About Me

My photo
I am a college student from Atlanta,GA

Tuesday, February 23, 2021


 

  • Do you feel your blog meets all the rubric criteria? If not, then what areas need work?  Yes most of the time I feel like I meet the standards simply because I have received good grades on the ones we have completed so far.
  • Which aspects of writing assignments on a blog confuse or create stress for you? only thing I can say I have struggled with is trying to be more detail.
  • Are you putting your best efforts into assignments and blog writing? yes I am and I have got great grades for my blog pots.
  • Or,  do you procrastinate and then have trouble completing your work?
  • Do you review and revise your blog posts for grammar, mechanics, and readability? Yes I do because that's in the rubric.
  • Writing on a blog can be risky since the blog is public and will be seen by others. How do you feel about other students reading your blog and peer-reviewing?  (it's okay to feel uncomfortable - that's normal). I don't feel any type of way I also added a viewer  discretions to my blog. 
  • What would you like for us to discuss in class to help you improve your blog writing? How to be more creative with the blog post so they don't all seem the same.
  • What have you learned about blogs that you did not know before? That its actually easy and that blogs can be really helpful with certain things depending on what type of blog u are reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Saga posts

Dominicans .V.S. Haitians

 War between Dominicans and Haitians  In 1822, Haitian  president Jean-Pierre Boyer invaded Santo Domingo for the third time with the intent...